Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tectuma servers are getting a new HOME! A 5 foot Dell Rack with all the bells and whistles. I would like to give a HUGE thanks to Kevin, Nick, Brandon and Bart for helping get this monster to our house. And a special thanks to Stacie for putting up with a geek like me, dragging things like this home. I think she will just be happy to get rid of my 8 foot rack (Looking a little dated after 15 years). This almost new rack was going to be sent to the dump when I found it. This is a pic of the youngest member of Tectuma enjoying the new Rack (Have not told him yet that it is not his toy, LOL). We are just about ready to do a new push live were players will be able to buy ships too!

http://tectuma.com/pics/5rackdylan.jpg

Posted via Composer

No comments:

Post a Comment